Activities in the learning center SH.F.M.U "Ahmet Hoxha"
From Monday to Friday every day students from first grade to ninth grade in the learning center SH.F.M.U "Ahmet Hoxha" in Ferizaj to attend additional classes in Albanian language, mathematics, other subjects and other activities educational.
In this case the role of learning centers is to:
• Increasing student participation in pre-primary, primary and lower secondary education;
• Physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of students;
• Improving school attendance and learning outcomes;
• Reducing and eliminating school dropouts;
• Increased involvement of students in extracurricular activities;
• Raising awareness of the importance of schooling;
• Active involvement of parents in the education of children;
Thanks to the support of the tutors (teachers of the learning center), the principal and the staff of the school, the results in this center are more satisfactory.
The learning center SH.F.M.U "Ahmet Hoxha" in Ferizaj is one of the learning centers which is licensed by the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation and which is part of the institutionalization and management by the municipality of Ferizaj.